To be the most respected and well known institution in the nation in aviation training and hospitality
Transform the students in a way that they are respected and loved by the family and society, the superiors, subordinates and peers in the organization where they work.
VALUES AND PRINCIPALS
- Under promise over deliver
- Leadership by example
- Integrity and transparency
- A bias for action
Work culture at Phoenix Aviation Training Academy
Every Phoenicon strives to put forth his/her best at all times. It is this attribute that makes us to stand out and apart in comparison with our competitors.
Below are a few qualities to illustrate the attributes of a Phoenicon
- Passionate, personality and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in English and confidence in expression.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Strong commitment to a career.
- Above all service with a smile and positive body language.